Coin equipment by Abberfield has been designed to meet market needs not satisfied by other brands.
Abberfield has a wide range of coin systems with varying features, including external control functions (mains operated, multiple relay outputs etc)
Application specific software (photo copy, vending, car park boom gate control etc)
Coin Validator Housing
Available housing options:
- AO housing – front entry wall mount with cashbox below
- WMRE – high security through wall mount housing with rear access to cashbox. For stud walls a WMRE B is used
- PM - panel mount - built into a panel
- Free standing – ranging from low to high security
Unlike other equipment Abberfield coin acceptors incorporates facia artwork for clear operator instructions.
Technical instructions are also permanently attached to the coin controller.
Abberfield’s Coin Validators have enclosed electronics which continue to operate in wet and humid environments.
The working parts are generally plug connected and easily removed for service.
Unlike other coin systems, Abberfield’s products include application specific functionality. This varies between models but some are effectively coin validator / controllers. Most models operate on 12 volts or 240 volts, some have up to 8 relay outputs and 8 electrically isolated inputs.
Some models allow application specific software and the Validator/ controller is then available for:
- Coin photo copy machine control
- Car parking boom gate control
- Vending machines control
- Coin validation only function Downloadable Files
Technical - Available range
- Single denominational
CS20 mechanical coin validator
CS20F electronic coin validator
- Multi denominational
C22 series electronic with coin time remaining LED display