Abberfield’s Water Dispensing Stations deliver water security and accountability,
generating income and lowering administration costs for water providers
All machines are capable of dispensing potable, reclaimed or raw water via a range of water supply volumes, from low flow volume fill points (container fill) to bulk water dispensing (tanker filling). A variety of power supply and payment methods are also available.
At Abberfield, we work with you ensure each station meets your requirements.
The list of applications for this water dispensing station technology is extensive, including:
- Water dispensing for bulk water cartage (tanker filling)and public water collection (container fill), to provide -
- Potable water supply to urban and rural properties, for domestic and stock watering
- Recreational pool / spa filling or top up
- Irrigation / dam filling or top up
- Business and construction industries (for uses such as dust suppression)
- Recreation vehicle water filling for -
- Motor homes and caravans
- Boats at marinas
- Bulk water for -
- Ships / tankers
- Ships / tankers
- Wash-down facilities for -
- Vehicles to remove weed seeds, soil and other foreign matter from vehicles and machines
- Abattoirs and sale yards
- Boats at boat ramps
- Horses / horse floats at arenas and showgrounds
- Small planes at aerodromes
Water Supply Options
Supply of water can either be potable (drinking water) from mains water or be connected to recycled or stormwater harvesting / reuse systems.
Fill Stations can provide a combination of flow rate outlets ranging from small volume (low pressure) to large volume (high pressure).
Water dispensing pipe sizes range from 25mm, 50mm, 80mm to 100mm.
Full diagnostic reporting of water consumption and audit data is also available.
Water dispensing unit setup can enable:
- Payment bypass for emergency services
- Flexibility of pricing options, such as different prices for different outlets
A variety of payment methods can be used to suit customers’ needs:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard and debit cards
- Account Card - Allows access to water dispensing with subsequent billing for water consumed
- Stored Value Card - Involving uploading of credit to the stored value card
- Token payment - Either customised or standard Abberfield tokens
- Coin payment - All coin denominations
- Mains only
- Mains with battery backup
- Solar only
- Solar with mains back up