Abberfield’s Water Filling Stations deliver water security and accountability, generating income and lowering administration costs for water providers
Abberfield’s Water Filling Stations (WD3000, WD3000N, WD2500, WD2500N, WD1000) and Coin Timer Range (CT10F, CT10MD, CE10F, CE10MD, WD10T, WD10) provide a range of options.
All machines are capable of dispensing potable, reclaimed or raw water via a range of water supply volumes, from low flow volume water fill points (container fill) to bulk water dispensing (tanker filling). A variety of power supply and payment methods are also available.
At Abberfield, we work with you to ensure each station meets your requirements.
Let us help you design or upgrade your current water vending operation for monetary control, self-serve efficiency and water safety.
Water Filling Station Applications
The list of applications for this technology is extensive, including:
- Water dispensing for bulk water cartage (tanker filling) and public water collection (container fill), to provide -
- Potable water supply to urban and rural properties, for domestic use and stock watering
- Recreational pool / spa filling or top up
- Water tank / dam filling or top up
- Garden & landscaping needs
- Business (such as water carting) and construction industries (for uses such as commercial dust suppression)
- Recreation vehicle water filling for -
- Motor homes and caravans
- Boats at marinas
- Bulk water for -
- CommercialWater Carriers / tankers
- Wash-down facilities for -
- Vehicles to remove weed seeds, soil and other foreign matter from vehicles and machines
- Abattoirs and sale yards
- Boats at boat ramps
- Horses / horse floats at arenas and showgrounds
- Small planes at aerodromes
Water Dispensing Supply Options
Supply of water can either be potable (drinking water) from mains water or be connected to recycled or stormwater harvesting / reuse systems.
Water Fill Points / Stations can provide a combination of flow rate outlets ranging from small volume (low pressure) to large volume (high pressure). With Water pipe sizes range from 25mm, 50mm, 80mm to 100mm.
Full diagnostic reporting of water consumption and audit data is also available.
Water dispensing unit setup can enable:
- Payment bypass for emergency services
- Flexibility of pricing options, such as different prices for different outlets
A variety of payment methods can be used to suit customers’ needs:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard and debit cards
- Account Card - Allows access to water dispensing with subsequent billing for water consumed
- Stored Value Card - Involving uploading of credit to the stored value card
- Token payment - Either customised or standard Abberfield tokens
- Coin payment - All coin denominations
- Mains only
- Mains with battery backup
- Solar only
- Solar with mains back up